We are looking forward to celebrating the successes of our students at graduation in May! It’s been a long-standing tradition at City that the parents and guardians of the senior class plan and host an overnight celebration for our children at the end of the year. It has also been a tradition that the students themselves plan their own senior outing day held sometime around final exams. This year, the seniors have asked us to combine the parent overnight with their outing day. The graduates will leave immediately after the graduation ceremony on May 28, be taken to a surprise location (which parents will be made aware of, but must keep a secret), and spend two nights there, returning home on May 30.
- The cost of the two-day event, per student, is:
- $100 if paid by cash/check through Friday, Dec. 21
- $103 if paid by credit card through Friday, Dec. 21
- $125 if paid by cash/check after Dec. 21
- $129 if paid by credit card after Dec. 21